- Thursday | December 1, 2022 to Saturday | December 31, 2022
- 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm
The Herbicide Workshop is offered in-person and online this year. The ONLINE format is as follows:
- Eight different 30-60 minute, CCH-earning, professional-quality, video presentations will be delivered by Dr. Aaron Patton, Turfgrass Specialist and Weed Scientist.
- Registered attendees can choose which presentations to watch and earn credits based on your interests, though all videos will be available to watch.
- Attendees who register by November 30 will have four weeks (Dec. 1 – 31) to watch the presentations at their convenience. Later registrations will be allowed with a cutoff deadline of December 23, 2022.
- Dr. Patton will address attendee questions via email.
- More details on how to access the content will be sent by email once your registration is confirmed.
- Registrants will received Purdue’s latest turf weed control publication in the mail.
CCH’s Approved : 6.0 category 3a CCH’s, 7.0 category 3b CCH’s, 6.0 category 6 CCH’s, and 4.0 category RT CCH’s.
- MRTF Members: $105 (first 2), $80 (each additional)
- Non-members: $145 each