- Sunday | January 1, 2017 to Sunday | December 31, 2017
- All Day
- (765) 494-8039
- Tammy GoodaleStaff members
Printable Membership Form Online Membership Form
Why Become a Member?
- With other turf association fees up to $500 annually, the MRTF annual membership is one of the most economical.
- Membership fees can be written-off as an ordinary business expense on your company’s taxes.
- With all volunteer directors, the MRTF efficiently spends 77% of its income on research, education, scholarships, and member services.
- The MRTF Board of Directors volunteer over 1,300 hours annually towards our mission to support turf research and education for the advancement of the turfgrass industry.
- Enhanced business activity as your MRTF membership will help you gain new clients.
- Reduced registration fees for MRTF education events.
- Increased profit as you learn from the industry experts the MRTF supports.
- Stay engaged with the latest information on turf management.
- Take advantage of our education events which are a prime source for Continuing Credit Hours (CCHs).
- Foster new relationships and increase your network at our regional educational events.
- Solutions to real-world problems are developed from your support.
- You benefit from the innovative turfgrass research that your membership supports.
- The next generation of turf managers benefit from $10,000 in MRTF scholarships.
- We recognize the service achievements and professionalism of our members.